Graduates from 2016-Current Year

  • Currently enrolled students and those who graduated in 2016 to present day, please contact your school for transcript request.

Graduates from 2015-1992

  • Paper or Electronic Transcript Request

    Choose paper if your transcript needs to be sent to:

    • A private college
    • A public universities outside of Florida
    • A trade schools
    • A prospective employer
    • A personal copy for your records

    Choose electronic if your transcript needs to be sent via FASTER to a FLORIDA public college or university.


Graduates from 1991 and earlier

Contact Us

  • Records Department

    900 Walnut Street, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

    Our fax number is 904-336-6542