Clay County District Schools are committed to providing opportunities for our students to have a safe, healthy, and productive summer. CCDS looks forward to a great experience with summer learning.
For the summer of 2018, Clay County District Schools will host the following academic programs:
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten
- 3rd Grade Summer Reading Camp
- 6th-12th Grade Credit Recovery
- Algebra 1 Credit Recovery for ESE ONLY
- Algebra 1 Boot Camp - 7 high school sites
- 11th-12th Grade ESOL Summer Reading Program
- Extended School Year Services as determined by the IEP team.