Dual Enrollment provides eligible high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while also earning credit toward a high school diploma. Certain qualifications, requirements, and restrictions apply, please contact your high school counseling department for complete details.
High school students enrolled at St. Johns River State College (SJRSC) and attending classes on campus, will receive their textbooks from the Instructional Resources Department. For courses taught on the high school campus, textbooks will be provided by the high school. Santa Fe College students attending on the campus will receive their textbooks from the campus bookstore.
What items are considered Dual Enrollment materials?
- Access codes
- Lab manuals
Where is the Instructional Resources Dual Enrollment office?
- The office is located at 23 South Green Street in Green Cove Springs, Suite 406A.
- Park in the gated lot at the corner of State Road 16 and Gratio Place. Suite 406A is at the top of the ramp in the courtyard area.
What do I need to bring with me to pick up materials?
- All students must have their college schedule in hand when picking up materials.
- You may be asked for a form of identification.
When can I pick up my materials?
- Please review the Important Dates Document on this page as book distribution dates vary.
- If you miss the distribution dates, arrangements can be made by emailing email@example.com
- NOTE: Clay County District Schools can only provide professor-required materials for each course.
When can I return my materials?
- Materials may be returned as soon as classes end.
- Materials are due no later than 3 working days after the last day of class.
After visiting the Instructional Resources Dual Enrollment office and attending class, I found out that the professor requires additional materials. How can I obtain these materials?
- Use the Clay County District Schools student portal or click here to access the Clay County District Schools Dual Enrollment Tracker to submit requests.
- Clay County District Schools can only provide professor-required materials for each course.
- NOTE: All department to student email correspondence will occur using the district provided student email.
*Late fee: $10 per day/per book to the full price of the book.